Updates that Impact you: Growth, Collaboration, and Innovation
As we step into 2024, Constant Therapy is thrilled to reflect on the impactful strides achieved in 2023. This year encapsulated three pivotal themes shaping our commitment to revolutionizing healthcare: Growth, Collaboration, and Innovation.
We’ve been working hard with one main goal in mind: Making things better for you, by:
- Increasing efficiencies to serve patients better;
- advancing digital transformation and empowering consumers to take control of their health;
- delivering personalized and predictive patient care; and
- leveraging AI to bridge the gaps in Human-Centered Health Care.
A year of growth and collaboration
In 2023, we marked major milestones in the company’s history:
- We tipped over 250 million Constant Therapy Exercises completed by customers
- We set a new record of 620,000 Constant Therapy users to date
- We surpassed the 300 post count on our BrainWire blog — the knowledge center for survivors, patients, caregivers, clinicians, and scientists
We’d like to extend a shoutout to our customers and partners for their tremendous support!
Customers: At the core of all collaborations
We are proud to share that our Net-Promoter-Score (NPS) was 63 in 2023. Our focus on collaboration extends beyond numbers. Partnering closely with patients and clinicians remains fundamental. Your feedback continually shapes our products. Our dedicated support team spent countless hours assisting, hearing heartwarming stories, and aiding patients on their recovery journeys.
Building partnerships for precision medicine
We proudly announced collaborations with Boston University Center for Brain Recovery and The University of Texas at Austin. These partnerships serve to empower neuroscientists, data engineers, and computational scientists with AI-driven data, advancing precision medicine in post-stroke speech, language, and cognitive rehabilitation.
Strengthening clinical expertise
Welcoming Zachary Smith, MS, CCC-SLP, as our Clinical Director reaffirms our dedication to steering Constant Therapy based on clinical best practices. Zach has been instrumental in driving product and evidence-based therapy development.
In 2023, we actively participated in industry events, presenting at conferences and hosting thought-leader gatherings, gaining invaluable perspectives and insights.
We are thrilled to report that 2023 has been a year of widespread adoption of Constant Therapy at in-patient rehabilitation hospital systems and home-health organizations to standardize care, reduce clinician burn-out, and provide more therapy. Working with these organizations has helped us fine tune our enterprise offerings. More below.
Advancements in our product
Our focus for 2023 continued to center on delivering personalized, evidence-based speech, language, and cognitive therapy to aid those recovering from stroke, TBI, aphasia, dementia, and other neurological conditions. We aimed to deliver digital therapy effectiveness, meaningful functional improvements for patients, and accessible progress tracking for clinicians, patients, and caregivers.
The following is a list of the top Constant Therapy product highlights.
Constant Therapy (for patients) updates
Based on customer feedback we have continued improving our customized, measurable, and supportive customer experience.
- 50% more content in new exercises
- Enhanced insights for patients, including detailed progress reports via emails
- Based on your feedback, we’ve changed how you get to know our product.
- If you’re trying out our app, you’ll now get the full 14-day trial, even if you subscribe halfway through. That means a full 14 days free, no matter when you subscribe.
- And for those who subscribe, we’ve added a money-back guarantee. We’re confident that using our app regularly will bring results, so if it doesn’t work for you, we’ve got you covered.
Constant Therapy Clinician updates
Numerous updates in 2023 translate into greatly improved clinical decision support and patient outcomes.
- Significant improvements to our Clinician Web Dashboard! Clinicians are delighted that they can now easily access all patients’ progress data, pull useful documentation, and generate progress reports– all from the convenience of their web browser/computer.
- New therapy exercises crafted in collaboration with clinicians
- ANALYTICAL REASONING DOMAIN– Designed to challenge and sharpen your patient’s analytical skills, the new “Put Concepts in Order” exercise directly results from clinician input.
- AUDITORY COMPREHENSION & MEMORY -Explore the all-new “Remember Information About a Person” exercise, enriching both auditory comprehension and memory functions for patients recovering from stroke and TBI, or living with aphasia, dementia, and other neurological conditions.
- EXPANDED LEVELS– For the widely popular “Put Steps in Order” exercise, we’ve added exciting new levels to keep patients engaged and progressing.
- ENHANCED FUNCTIONAL MATH – We’ve refined Functional Math exercises, ensuring an improved user interface for versions pre-dating iOS 14 and fostering a seamless experience.
- Availability on Windows 11 laptops and Macs purchased from 2019 onward. You have been asking for our apps to be available on laptops and this is the first step in making that happen.
Enterprise product offering
Our Enterprise product implementation at major healthcare organizations emphasized:
- HIPAA-compliant speech and cognitive therapy with top-tier security
- Increased clinical staff efficiency by up to 30%
- Single Sign On for increased productivity and improved security
- Cutting-edge cloud-based capabilities for centralized management and streamlined workflows, including automated reporting, and reimbursement workflows
A look ahead
Constant Therapy remains committed to evolving so we can continue to fulfill diverse patient needs and empower clinicians. Thank you for being an integral part of our journey in 2023. Here’s to further innovation and growth in 2024! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, as we have some exciting product updates we’ll be announcing soon. Also, follow along on our social channels: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for timely updates.