Clinicians! Feeling like you’re drowning in notes and documentation? Have sticky notes plastered all over your desk with data? Frantically trying to finish up your progress notes to request prior authorization from insurance for more visits, or to get that plan of care recertified?
Well, first of all, we feel your pain… second of all, what if we told you we have something to make it all a bit easier? Enter the Constant Therapy Clinician Web Dashboard! Here, you can easily access all your patients’ progress data, pull useful documentation supports, and generate progress reports, all from the convenience of your computer. Easy copy-paste features are available for you to drop this data right on into your own EMR/EHR system. Read on for a step-by-step walk-through of this resource!
- Go to app.constanttherapy.com/login on any web browser (Chrome often works best!)
- Log in, or sign up if you don’t have an account yet
- Once you have logged in, you will see your Clinician Dashboard – if you have added patients in your Constant Therapy Clinician app, you will see their progress appear like this! You can easily see your overall statistics if your clients are on track, how many exercises they’ve done at home and in clinic, and check their average activity. Tap the purple paper icon to the right of a patient to create a “Daily Session Note” for them. More on that below!
- Tap the carrot to the left of a username to get a quick summary, including their brain fingerprint which shows their progress when using Constant Therapy at home, their activity calendar, and their current home therapy assignments.
- Tap “Review Performance” under a patient’s brain fingerprint to see more details about their performance. The skill performance section gives you an overview of a patient’s average performance on different skill areas, including their next milestone task, where they started at baseline, and where they are currently within the Constant Therapy task hierarchy for that specific skill area.
- The “Therapy performance” tab allows you to drill down to progress on individual therapy activities by level, including accuracy and speed. You can also see a quick description of the task itself and what skill area it affects.
- The “Documentation” button in the top-right corner allows you to pull advanced documentation for your patients, as well as to access the Daily Session Note that’s also available from the main page. Tap on it to expand and see the three documentation options we currently provide: 1) Daily Session Note; 2) Progress Note; 3) Discharge Summary.
- Daily Session Notes are intended to help you expedite your documentation process. They capture only data that you completed on the specified date “in clinic” (when using your Constant Therapy Clinician app) with a specific patient. The detailed report option includes descriptions of the tasks that your patient completed in addition to their data, including accuracy, speed, and cues used. See below for an example of a detailed note; a brief note just gives you the data in easy bullet form. Click a date you’d like to pull a note for and hit apply!
- Here’s an example of a detailed Daily Session Note – keep in mind you can copy this, and the text will copy so you can then drop it into your EMR/EHR or notes system and then add or edit as you see fit, or you can print it, either to hard copy or to a PDF. The bullet point formatting carries over across systems!
- The Progress Note allows you to pick from a set time frame and see cumulative data for both skill areas and specific therapy tasks. This note is great for writing progress notes for insurance.
- The Discharge Summary is similar to the Progress Note, but also includes an area for you to write in your patient’s username, password, and download instructions so that they can continue to use Constant Therapy at home. These reports are great to give to patients when they are ready to move on to their next setting to ensure that there is no break in therapy practice.
- Finally, the calendar view shows you how much therapy your patient has done each day, and whether they have completed that therapy with you in clinic (using your Constant Therapy Clinician app) or on their own (using the patient Constant Therapy app).